Myspace Layouts, Myspace graphics

Thursday, June 10, 2010

June 10, Thursday

I went to the doctor today. My lung function is still 16. There were no transplant offers this week, so we are still waiting. My sister Casey is in Washington, DC with my aunt Carolyn & Uncle James. She went to the Air & Space and the Natural History Museums today. She also went to Congressman Gene Taylor's office. We went and watched Paxton Luke & Farrah Sullivan play softball this weekend. My mommy got to see her friend Judy. They are coming back this next weekend, so we will probably go see them play again. I got to see my puppy & kitty on the webcam last night. Thank you to the youth at CBC for cutting our yard at home. There is a cystic fibrosis walkathon in laurel this weekend at Mason Park at 9:30 AM. If anyone is in Laurel, go by & support cystic fibrosis awareness.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Erin, I just read your story in the Leader Call. I have CF too and I'm from Bay Springs, MS. I'm 38 yrs. old. I currently relocated to Durham, North Carolina to go through the testing to see about getting me some new lungs also. I hope you don't have to wait much longer. Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete