Myspace Layouts, Myspace graphics

Monday, April 26, 2010

April 26, Monday

I went to see How to Train Your Dragon Saturday. It was ok. We finally found a WalMart, and I got a new Nintendo DS game with one of the gift cards the softball team gave me. Thank you, Softball Team & Coach Neel. I also got a new bathing suit and went and sat out by the pool yesterday. I don't feel good today; I didn't sleep good last night. I got to see Buddy (my puppy) and my kitty on the webcam; Daddy was putting their Frontline on them. I miss my sister, but I get to see her and my daddy this weekend. Good luck, Casey, on your tests this week.

1 comment:

  1. Hey girl, just wanted you to know that Piper and Kosy are missing you. Thank you for taking the time to update your blog, I enjoy reading your entries. Have fun with the family this weekend.

    ReplyDelete