Myspace Layouts, Myspace graphics

Saturday, April 10, 2010

Missing My Family

Thank you to everyone who came by my booth today at the Whistlestop. I just talked to my puppy on the webcam, and I miss him. I saw my sister too; she feels horrible still from having her wisdom teeth out Friday. Daddy was exhausted from working hard all day at my booth. Thanks to everyone who helped at the booth today and everyone who donated supplies to my booth. Ya'll are great! My mommy fixed me a home cooked meal today, and it was good. We went to the movies with John & Jennifer last night & saw Letters to God; mommy cried the whole time. I am so tired, and I want to go home.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Erin and Stephanie,
    I hope that you remember me from church.I just found out about your blog today. We have started a special prayer meeting time on Tuesday morning. I don't always get to go since I work, but today I did go. It is beautiful here and I walked the short distance to the church from my office. I am the secretary for the Narcotics Task Force and my office is beside Kelley Oil.
    I did stop by your booth last Saturday, and I have one of the tshirts. I always think of you when I wear it. I think that you are probably one of the bravest young ladies I know. I want you to know that I care very much. We had prayer for you and your family this morning. What a privilege to talk to our Father about all our cares. I hope that today will be an especially good day for you. It sounds like you are getting to do some really cool things. That's good. Now that I know about your blog, I will be checking daily to see how you are. Is there any particular thing that I can do for you or your mom? If you think of something, just let me know.
    Love to you,
    Deidra Lowery

    ReplyDelete