Myspace Layouts, Myspace graphics

Friday, November 12, 2010

November 12

Erin is doing great! She has a little tendonitis (we think) in her ankle, so that has slowed her down a little bit. She is scheduled for her 6 week bronchoscopy Tuesday; the doctors will check for any sign of rejection & take a biopsy. They will also remove her port & possibly her Gtube. We are looking forward to seeing our Casey & Mike this weekend. We got to visit with our dog Buddy last weekend. Erin & I were both ecstatic! Depending on the results of the bronchoscopy, we may get to go home for Thanksgiving.

2 comments:

  1. Great News!!! I'm going to be stuck here till around the first of December now, but I WILL be home for Christmas :). I hope everything comes out clean and good and ya'll get to go home. Yay for Erin! I'm so glad to hear she is doing great! Praying for you all always.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So excited to hear how well Miss Erin is doing!
    Love you guys!
    Liz

    ReplyDelete