Myspace Layouts, Myspace graphics

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thanksgiving Day 2010

Got to go home for Thanksgiving!!!!! Biopsy turned out great; no sign of rejection! Praise God! Trying to get my prograf levels worked out, so I have to be back in Houston Monday morning for labs & clinic. I am HOME for Thanksgiving! Saw my family today: Both sets of grandparents, aunts & uncles, cousins, even my great aunt & great uncle & my mimi! 21 people were at my house today for dinner-WONDERFUL! Hanging out with Casey & Camille today. I ate a lot of good food today! We decorated the Bradford pear tree out front today with lights for Christmas! I am going shopping for a new bedroom suite tomorrow and a new set of mattresses. So glad to be home with my family & puppy & kitty! HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

No comments:

Post a Comment