Myspace Layouts, Myspace graphics

Sunday, December 5, 2010

December 5

Went to Abigail Davis' birthday party today & to church this morning. Happy 9th Birthday, Abigail! We love you! Abigail had her party at the church, so we bowled & played games & had chocolate chip cookie cake Yum! I'm doing great; it's the first time I bowled with my new lungs. It was AMAZING, but I still just throw the ball down the alley. LOL! Mr. Clark wore puppy ears cause Abigail had a puppy theme. Mommy put up the Christmas tree today, & we hunted Chrimstmas decorations all day long yesterday. WHEW! we were tired last night. We went & saw the new Harry Potter movie when we were home last week, and I got to see my puppy & kitty!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Yay for birthday parties, Christmas trees, and Harry Potter! Wore the new shirt last week and thought of y'all!
    Much love,
    Liz

    ReplyDelete