Myspace Layouts, Myspace graphics

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

August 24, Tuesday

Hi! (cough) (coughing deeper) & laughing. I made an A today on history! (I think) & I'm a little sicker. I have lost weight. I'm going to the beach (Galveston) this weekend with my aunt Caroline & my momma! I ate KFC for supper; they forgot to put my potato wedges in with my chicken. It wasn't good! I want my puppy & my kitty. It rained & thundered here today, and it woke me up from my nap. I went to pt today, and I did schoolwork! I also went to McDonald's and got an M & M McFlurry & some sweet tea! Momma has to cook tomorrow & go buy groceries and buy a flashlight, bucket & net to catch sand crabs with. I'm off my IV meds for now. I have to take a glucose test to check my blood sugar levels, & I have to have a bone scan & a blood gas done. WE haven't scheduled those tests yet.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Erin, You and me have the same taste in food. I love M&M McFlurries. Congrats on your history test. I know how you feel about missing your puppy. I don't have a kitty, but I love animals. Good Luck with your tests and hang in there, your call will come. Talk to you later.....

    ReplyDelete