Myspace Layouts, Myspace graphics

Monday, August 30, 2010

Monday, August 30

Rain! Rain! Rain! Rain! I am watching TV & lying down. I did a little bit of algebra today which was boring. I want Buddy & Ms Kitty. I slept most of the day because it is raining. Momma & I hung out with John & Sherry Bolduc for lunch at Chacho's (a Mexican restaurant). This weekend I went to the beach with Aunt Caroline & mommy. First, we went to Moody Gardens, the aquarium in Galveston, and I got a stuffed sea turtle with a hoodie on that says "Moody Gardens." That aquarium is bigger than the one downtown here. WE saw 3 different kinds of eels. Next, we ate at McAlister's, my favorite restaurant. Then, we got Dippin Dots, another favorite of mine. After that, we checked into the motel and I did a breathing treatment and took a nap. When I woke up, we went to the beach and I got tired and I got sand in my pants. LOL! Then, we went to the pool. We were so tired that we just ate Sonic for supper. Then, me & Mommy came back to the apartment yesterday & napped for the rest of the day. I love you, Aunt Caroline, and thank you for a great weekend!

4 comments:

  1. Glad that you got to have a fun weekend away!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yummy, I know that Mexican food in Texas is delicious! Liz sent me your blog, so I just thought I'd say hi!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Erin. Liz also sent me your blog. I have been thinking about you lately and praying for you. I have enjoyed catching up with you on your blog. I am excited about football season (Roll Tide..hehe). I just wanted to say hi!!!!! Hugs- your favorite dietitian ever....Lindsay :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Erin! I am happy to hear from you through your blog. (Liz sent to me too :) I am also happy to hear that you are doing some PT! Hope that you are being sweet to your therapist...I know you are! I miss you and will keep praying for you sweetie. Love, Penny :)

    ReplyDelete